- Who Endorses Medical Marijuana – Fat List
- Cost for Non-Preventable Drug-Related ER Visits Higher than Preventable Ones
- US Patents on Cannibinoids Contradict DEA Claims
- Smoking Weed With the President of Uruguay
- Legalization of Marijuana: What Does It Say About the World?
- Face Palm: Marijuana Edition, starring Michael Botticelli
- “Soa incoerente…
- Five Exciting Medical Reasons to Smoke Weed Every Day
- The War on Drugs Is Over. Drugs Won.
- Listen to Dr. Gupta Dish on the Cheebs
- Mind-altering drug could offer life free of heroin
- Everything you know about drugs is wrong
- U.S. Drug Control Spending vs. U.S. Drug Addiction
- The Wire creator David Simon eviscerates the dystopia creating war on drugs
- How Do We Legalize It
- Top Doctors Association Says “YES” to Medical Marijuana in Historic Endorsement
- Caltech Physicist: If All Science Were Run Like Marijuana Research, Creationists Would Control Paleontology
- Colorado Task Force Decides Cannabis Legal For All, Not Just Residents | The Joint BlogThe Joint Blog
- Drug OD fatalities up for 11th consecutive year; not one was due to marijuana
Trees Are Good
Tag Archives: drug war
Drug prohibition reflects politics, not science. Ignorance and fear are tools of tyranny.
http://blumenauer.house.gov/images/stories/2013/Marijuana_Tax_Equity_Act.pdf …………………………………………………………… (Original Signature of Member) 113TH CONGRESS 1ST SESSION H. R. ll To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide for the taxation of marijuana, and for other purposes. IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Mr. BLUMENAUER introduced … Continue reading
H.R. 2306 (112th): Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011 112th Congress, 2011–2013. Text as of Jun 23, 2011 (Introduced). Status & Summary | PDF | Source: GPO HR 2306 IH 112th CONGRESS 1st Session H. R. 2306 To limit the … Continue reading